Friday, Aug. 21
• Blaine Hancock of Brunswick County was arrested for driving without a license and larceny.
• Jianfeng Zang was cited for a stop sign violation.
• John W. O’Brien was warned for improper equipment.
• Paul C. Blalock III was warned for failure to use headlights.
• Donovan J. Lewis was warned for speeding.
• Basil Farmer Jr. reported larceny.
• Andrea Tinajero reported a found wallet.
• Anna Robuck reported larceny of a bicycle.
Saturday, Aug. 22
• Eshaa Ziyad Jamil Al Najjar was cited for a seatbelt violation.
• Tyler Walton Kasperski was cited for a seatbelt violation.
• Ellen Atkinson was warned for not using headlights and failure to carry a license.
• Jessica M. Rowe was cited for human waste.
• Cody Durazzo was cited for human waste.
• Matthew Hollifield reported a vehicle collision.
• Hayley Walker West reported a vehicle collision.
• Jeremy Neil Erickson reported a vehicle collision.
• Anthony Horbas reported an assault.
• Michael Anthony Riclardi reported an assault.
Sunday, Aug. 23
• Alfonzo Ramiro Cifuentes was arrested for driving while intoxicated and a hit-and-run collision.
• Frank Ecker was cited for speeding.
• Zachary J. Batey was cited for failure to reduce speed to avoid a collision.
• Wiley R. Bierman was cited for speeding.
• Deborah Bobbitt Thompson was warned for speeding.
• John S. Stanley was cited for a dog on the beach.
• Jeffrey Martin reported larceny.
• Marjorie Camas Wilson reported a vehicle accident.