Friday, March 11
• Jason Edward Rioux was cited for speeding, driving after consuming a controlled substance and possession of marijuana paraphernalia.
• William Mason Mayeux Simple was cited for possession of marijuana and possession of marijuana paraphernalia.
• William Carroll Pate was warned for an open container.
• Saseetorn Bentley was warned for an open container.
• Jazmine R. Handy was warned for improper display of license tags.
Saturday, March 11
• Charlie Johnson was cited for cruelty to animals.
• Evan C. Brogan was cited for possession of less than one-half ounce of marijuana.
• Michael R. Grissom was cited for a one-way street violation.
• Mark X. Van Cura was cited for failing to look before driving.
• Timothy H. Godwin cited for profane and boisterous activities.
• Sean M. Carroll was cited for affray.
• Andrew S. Iannone was cited for affray.
• Troy H. McDaniel was cited for littering on the beach strand.
• Drue S. Parker was cited for littering on the beach strand.
• Luke Lineberry was cited for open container.
• Zachary Nardone was cited for open container.
• Alexander Larrazawas cited for open container.
Sunday, March 13
• Robert Mcintyre was cited for no operator’s license.
• Tyler Craig was cited for expired registration and inspection violation.
• Alyssa Crisante was cited for a learner’s permit violation, failure to carry a valid driver’s license and expired registration.
• Christina Evan was cited for expired registration.
• Alexander C. Colan was charged with no operator’s license and improper passing on the right.
• John Alexander was warned for speeding.
• Steffen Itzek was warned for expired registration.
• Leslie Frost was warned for a one-way violation.
• David Martin was warned for stop sign violation.
• Hannah E. Jackson was warned for stop sign violation.
• William M. Swiss was warned for stop sign violation.