A low pressure system will create a 60 percent chance for rain on Wednesday, Feb. 15, but sunny, dry and moderate temperatures are forecast for the rest of the week, according to the National Weather Service Wilmington’s Feb. 13 weekly report.
Wednesday’s rain could reach half-an-inch, though there’s no forecast of any severe weather through Friday.
Highs & Lows:
- Monday, Feb. 13: High of 60, low of 33.
- Tuesday, Feb. 14: High of 62, low of 46.
- Wednesday, Feb. 15: High of 59, low of 34.
- Thursday, Feb. 16: High of 53, low of 32.
- Friday, Feb. 17: High of 60.