Friday, Feb. 3
• Garret Bridgers II was charged with aggravated assault.
• Cynthia Williams was cited with displaying a revoked plate.
• Katherine Marie Psichos and Willard Thomas Hannah were cited with speeding in a school zone.
• Brooke Lauren Reese, Andrew Emad Masoud, Brooke Nicole Allen and Victor Gerges were cited with speeding.
• Marcus Rae Wheeley was cited with driving while license revoked, failure to register a moving vehicle and fictitious registration.
• Carlos Sanchez Marrero was cited with driving without a license.
• Kelsey Brenden Harris and Joseph Chiron Johnson Jr. were cited with driving while license revoked.
• Jessica Hicks was cited with failure to register and failure to display a registration plate.
Saturday, Feb. 4
• Acacia Doliboa was charged with DWI, failure to report an accident and driving without insurance.
• Mary Haridson was cited with expired registration.
• Michael Gregory Weiner was cited with running a red light.
• James Franklin Lassiter was cited with seat belt violation.
• Laure Ann Boyd was cited with speeding.
• Shon Darius Greene was cited with window tint violation.
• Rion Jenny was cited with expired registration.
Sunday, Feb. 5
• Kenneth Dean Skipper was cited with possession of stolen property, fictitious tags, and failure to register motor vehicle.
• David Lee Larson was cited with driving while license revoked and possession of marijuana.
• Ian Howell Schulte was cited with expired registration.
• Harry Wylie Stovall was cited with speeding and concealed carry violation.