Friday, March 24
- Grace Ann Gardner was charged with driving under 21 after consuming alcohol.
- Logan David Ritchie was charged with possession with intent to distribute and possession of marijuana paraphernalia.
- Jamie Williford, Tania Mendozahernandez and Tevin Jeffrey Clay were cited with speeding.
- Brended H. Brown was warned for registration and inspection violation.
- Kenneth Moser was warned for speeding.
- Terrence Robert Eveland was warned for stop sign violation.
Saturday, March 25
- Paul Bartman was charged with DWI.
- Natasha Dingle was charged with driving during revocation for drug violation.
- Yaneli Rosales-Mendez, Daniel Shearer and Manuella Howard were cited with running a red light.
- John Dickerson III, Edward Henschel and Mary Stephenson were cited with seat belt violation.
- Beth Perry Black and Diana Jacobs Keyser were cited with speeding.
- Erin Shalley Daniel was cited with expired registration.
- Gail Quinby Burson was cited with expired registration and inspection.
- Debra McPeters was cited with safe movement violation.
- Justin Rodriguez and Matthew Hammersmith were cited with glass violation.
- Catherine Geiger was cited with noise violation.
- Andrew Gustafson was cited with human waste.
- Kennieth De Vanie Mann II was warned for speeding.
Sunday, March 26
- Jillian Miller was charged with failure to appear in court.
- Michael Hutton Jr., Penny Mcgill, Audrey Waldeck, Aurielle Schrider, Samuel Grier and Douglas Bernal-Garcia were cited with speeding.
- Iziah May was cited with seat belt violation.
- Heather Merritt was cited with expired registration.