Friday, March 3
- Ashley Alonda Abernathy and Katya Rizkallah were cited with expired registration.
- Miranda Raquel Lee was cited with operating a vehicle after consuming a controlled substance, possession of less than a half ounce of marijuana, possession off a malt beverage under 21, transportation of spirituous liquor, speeding and failure to notify DMV off address change.
- William Bell was cited with driving without insurance.
- Lauren Ordway, Jeffery Michael Turner and Kimberly Denise McClung were cited with speeding.
Saturday, March 4
- Peyton L Malejan was charged with driving while intoxicated and driving after consuming alcohol under 21.
- Quinn Mccaul was charged with possession of a schedule II substance.
- Kameron Lynette Hardy, Angela Angelette Miller and Alex Christian Hollinger were cited with speeding.
- Jonathan Bullard was cited with expired registration and expired inspection.
- Justin Anthony Brenckman was cited with driving without a license and driving without an open container after consuming alcohol.
- Pamela Renea Rice was cited with open container.
- Michael Anthony Mcdougall and Johnney Trye Liscum were cited with seat belt violation.
- Shane E Clooery was cited with carless and reckless driving.
- Adama Wakai was cited with driving with revoked license plates.
Sunday, March 5
- Jaoquin Enrique Alvarado was cited with failure to appear in court.
- Haley Nicole Hall, Patti Leigh Cain, Wendy Soza Jones, Jamie H House, Gillian Deni Feruson and Glenn Wilson were cited with speeding.
- Jaoquin Enrique Alvarado and Christina Nicole Williams were cited with driving without a license.
- Oscar Perez Martinezperez was cited with seat belt violation.