Friday, March 10
- Morgan Edward Beam, Roy Michael Love, Jimmy Ray Mansfield, Richard Thomas Fowler and Tanner Phillip Martin were cited with speeding.
- Shelby Dawn Farris was cited with driving while license revoked, possession of drug paraphernalia and child abuse.
- Danny James Wyland Jr. was cited with possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Jorge Altamirano Hernandez was cited with driving without a license.
- Leila Chamale Kalil Fogaca was warned for speeding.
Saturday, March 11
- Devante Riley was charged with failure to appear on a drunk and disorderly charge.
- Amanda Kelly Lusardi was cited with failure to register vehicle.
- Samuel Grey Kendrick was cited with driving without a license and running a stop light.
- Joshua Ethan Harden was cited with driving while license revoked following a DWI.
- Kristin Corley and Seongjune Kim was cited with speeding.
- Jerry Norris was cited with driving while license revoked following a DWI and tint violation.
- Charlie Jo Hall was cited with DWI and failure to maintain lane.
- Andrew M. Sriraman was cited with human waste violation.
- Peter Frey was cited with a stop light violation.
Sunday, March 12
- Brendan Cullen was charged with DWI and hit and run.
- Darrell Quentin Jonas Slade was cited with speeding.
- Melissa Hooker was cited with speeding and expired registration.