Friday, July 7
- Mohamed DiatheKaba was charged with carrying a concealed gun and possession of marijuana.
- Michael Cowan was arrested on a warrant charging failure to notify address change for a sex offender.
- Mark Rowley was charged with resisting arrest and intoxicated and disruptive behavior.
- Nicole Williams was cited with expired registration.
- Thailia Aguirre Silab and Richard Randall Ogle were cited with stop sign violations.
- Christopher Cleaver was cited with provisional licensee, careless and reckless driving, underage possession of alcohol and speeding.
- Krystle Marbley was cited with simple possession of marijuana and paraphernalia.
- Robert Astraikis and Kevin Cooper were cited with exceeding posted speed.
Saturday, July 8
- James Nicholson was charged with DWI and careless and reckless driving.
- Kevin Fadaie was charged with first-degree trespassing and intoxicated and disruptive behavior.
- Rodney Gene Laws was cited with DWI, careless and reckless driving and misdemeanor child abuse.
- Daniel Ray was cited with failure to reduce speed.
- Terrence Farrington was cited with fictitious plates.
- Lisa Marie Calabrese was cited with careless and reckless driving and hit and run.
- Marvin Manns was cited with fictitious registrations and seatbelt violation.
- Lauren Olivia Shafto was cited with exceeding posted speed.
- Sarah Katherine Rohrman was cited with seatbelt violation.
- Michael Anthony Honey was cited with possession of marijuana and possession of marijuana paraphernalia.
- Juan Angeles was cited with driving during license revocation.
Sunday, July 9
- Mark Humphreville was charged with DWI and cited with careless and reckless driving.
- Stephanie Verlyn Baker was cited with expired registration and safety inspection.
- Jose Perez Duran was cited with no operator’s license, expired registration and child restraint violation.