Friday, July 21
- Emmaline Frances Chaplain was cited with failure to yield to pedestrian.
- Jordyn Elizabeth Seal was cited with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
- Nicholas Bennett Spetrino was cited with speeding on a provisional license.
- Avery Justyn Jelks was cited with revoked registration.
- Justin Hine Lang was cited with aiding and abetting underage consumption.
- Matthew Blake Jacobi was cited with underage consumption and possession of fraudulent id.
- Madison Zeigenfuss was cited with open container.
Saturday, July 22
- Joseph G. Rangel was charged with DWI, speeding and violation of alcohol restrictions.
- Shelbi Love was cited with expired registration and inspection violation.
- William McBride was cited with expired registration.
- Isha Reed and Michael Miller were cited with driving while license revoked.
- Tyler Bolander was cited with stop light violation.
- Lizbeth Alejo was cited with child restraint violation.
- Jaime Aguirre and Nicki Martin were cited with driving while licensed revoked and expired registration.
- Danielle Suggs and Tabitha Sue Smith were cited with stop light violation.
- Michael Jordan-Thomas Crane was cited with speeding.
- Randy Blake Scott was cited with expired registration and expired inspection.
- Tabitha Dawn Baltezegar was cited with fictitious registration, failure to register motor vehicle and failure to register insurance.
- Robert Storke, Dean Smith, Tara Hege, Sriram Gaddamanugo, Calob Cunningham, Jennifer Juston, Casey Seales, Brandon Hernandez, Ian Talton were cited with open container.
- Daniel L Nayler and Kevin Flores Hernandez were cited with human waste.
Sunday, July 23
- Jeffrey Sweyer and Blake Hocker were cited with expired registration.
- Joseph Siegfried Johnson, Nathan Wietecha and Edvaldo Miguel Pinero were cited with speeding.
- Patrick A. Lachney were cited with expired registration and expired inspection.
- Neal Smith, Gregory Carson, Isaac Yeager, Jacob Zarley and Andrew Powelson were cited with open container.
- Scott Blom was cited with glass on the beach.