Friday, June 30
- Luke Anderson Bowen and Joseph Michael Robinson were cited with open container in the passenger area.
- Emily Weller Engle was cited with aiding and abetting underage purchase of alcohol.
- Jackson Helms Bland underage alcohol consumption, possession of fraudulent identification and obtaining alcohol through false ID.
- Meghan Vanessa Lussier was cited with failure to yield.
- Christian Anthony Martinez, Kathleen Stovall Warren and Erica Royal Gibbs was cited with running a stoplight.
- Michael Lawrence Hare was cited with one-way violation.
- Casey David Schoenfeldt was cited with speeding.
- Victoria Toggas and Ella Mollan was cited with open container.
- Austin R. Stewart was cited with littering and open container.
- Jacob N. Canady was cited with aircraft operations.
Saturday, July 1
- Ricky Angelini was charged with possession with intent to sell or distribute, assault on a police officer, resisting arrest, possession of schedule VI drug and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Robert Clinton Meyer, Jr. was cited with stop-sign violation.
- Steven Charles Reichert was cited with no operator’s license.
- Samuel Kendrick was cited with stoplight violation and expired registration.
- Moises Castaneda was cited with no operator’s license, driving without insurance and failure to reduce speed.
- Jorge Lopez was cited with no operator’s license and one-way violation.
- Karen Breck Murray was cited with speeding and failure to notify DMV of address change.
- Isabel Elena Lopez-Ibanez was cited with underage alcohol possession, fraudulent license, stop sign violation and fraudulent South Carolina ID.
- Michael Lavacca, Douglas Jacob Keaney, Amanda Francis Harrah, Sharifah Al Idrus, Fredrick Phifer and Ruben Benthall III were cited with glass on the beach.
- Makayla M. Wells, Johnathan Scott Mann, Andie Rae Sloan, Joanna Neal, Henry Faison, Alexandra Hart, Jonathan Reaser, Lacey Werner, Hunter Smith, Brian Schmitt, Jacob Greene, Fallon Brown, Cody Jackson, Libardo Salcedo, Cameron Chapman, Cole Ervin, Jordan Eckerd, Landon Mcginn, Bryan Reardon, John Mccuiston III, Danielle Benner, Jacob Mclamb, Ridge White, Bonnie Sullivan, Kyle Slattery, Nurinda Vargas and Mason Trivette were cited with open container.
- Robert Taft, III was cited with open container and glass on the beach.
- Karen Breck Murray was cited with impending traffic.
- Warning Tickets
- Kris Newton and Jennifer Rathburn were cited with open container.
Sunday, July 2
- Lori Elizabeth Wilson and Orlin MelgarVasques were cited with registration violation.
- Barbara McNeely was cited with stop sign violation.
- Ollison Maurice and Jenne Hicks were cited with seatbelt violation.
- Michael Tyler Stell was cited with impeding traffic by standing in roadway.
- Justin Fieulleteau was cited with disorderly conduct and impeding traffic.
- Alexander Perez was cited with speeding.
- Andrea Leigh Coon was cited with illegal left turn.
- Kingsley UgochukwuNlewedim was cited with one-way violation.
- Mary Gesler was cited with impeding traffic.
- Matthew Brown, Victoria Street, Datra Jackson, Ellen Ryder, Cameron Latridge, HeranAlbarracin, Taylor Schore, Anna Blake, Eva Blake, Kelly Miner, Ashley Williams and Gaviria Julio were cited with open container.
Monday, July 3
- Samantha Faith Jebb was charged with DWI and cited with failure to burn tail lights, simple possession of schedule VI drug and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Kyle Patrick Garvey was cited with exceeding posted speed.
- Thomas Bowie was cited with speeding.
- Heber Gonzalez was cited with no operator’s license.
- Aaron Joel Harris was cited with careless and reckless driving and expired registration.
- Rodney Adderley, Chelsey Hannon Stucker and Lawson Taylor Kincaid was cited with alcohol on the beach.
- William Brandon Ward was cited with impeding traffic.
- Zachary Merritt was cited with public urination.
Tuesday, July 4
- Eduardo Cortez Lopez was arrested on a warrant charging larceny of a firearm and breaking and entering a motor vehicle.
- Cameron Cyrus Amiri was cited with possession of marijuana and possession of marijuana paraphernalia.
- Michael Shearon was cited with driving while license revoked and expired registration.
- Brandon Hall was cited with safe movement violation.
- Anthony Riddick and Joshua Louis Slappy were cited with expired registration.
- Brian Gomez was cited with underage alcohol consumption.
- Lessa Michelle Raynor was cited with failure to maintain lane control and failure to carry driver’s license.
- Adrian Gerth was cited with speeding.
- Samuel Bobbit Dixon was cited with exceeding posted speed.
- Seth Owings and Kyle Mauck were cited with affray.
- William Slater was cited with carrying a concealed weapon.
- Shaniquia Fennell was cited with no operator’s license.
- Leif Reedstrom, Frank Miner and Tim Smith were cited with open container.
- Jonathan Massullo was cited with glass on the beach.
- Locke Jones was cited with human waste.