Friday, August 4
- Marcel Lebaron Anderson was charged with failing to appear in court.
- Yovanna Romero Caceres was charged with DWI and cited with exceeding posted speed.
- Jennifer Ann Carrel was charged with DWI.
- Marcel Lebaron Anderson was cited with displaying a revoked registration.
- Josue Efrain Lopez was cited with running a red light.
- Nicholas Eugene, Monique Rashae Gainey, Alexander Daniel Perez, Samantha Fancher and Chelsey Scott Blondin were cited with speeding.
- Terrance TremayneFullwood was cited with driving while license revoked and speeding.
- Katrin Drees was cited with expired registration and inspection violation.
- Jeffrey Allen Livingston was cited with possession of a schedule VI drug.
- Christopher Oneal Fry and Scott Franklin Ruerup was cited with open container.
- Adam Aaron Roberts was cited with urinating in public.
- Nauti-times and Jessie Gostafson were cited with mooring violations.
Saturday, August 5
- Jabar Ballard was charged with failure to appear in court.
- Amy A. Walters was charged with DWI and cited with speeding.
- Justin Eichinger was charged with simple assault.
- Lafreya Morton was charged with resisting arrest.
- Arthur Saunders Chesson was cited with seat belt violation.
- Kenneth Raymond Capazzi, Ahmed Esmat Hamada and Justin Michael Eichinger were cited with speeding
- Dennis Mills Quinn was cited with expired registration.
- Kalab Meadows was cited with passing on the right.
- Ronald Conway was cited with failure to register vehicle and driving while license revoked for DWI.
- Garrett Grinnell was cited with fictitious plates.
- Uriel Castelanmoreno was cited with failure to register vehicle, fictitious plates and no insurance.
- Calquana Victoria Maynor was cited with simple possession of a Schedule VI drug, fictitious registration, no insurance, failure to register vehicle, no operator’s license and driving after consuming under 21.
- Michael Antonio Williams Jr. was cited with driving while license revoked and speeding.
- Shane Murphy was cited with possession of marijuana and paraphernalia.
- Jonathan Best was cited with insurance violation and revoked registration.
- Taylor Javon Holden was cited with no operator’s license and failure to heed for light and siren.
- Truong Nhat Nguyen was cited with running a stop sign.
- Christopher Ward and Adam Marske were cited with glass on the beach.
- Alvaro Barbosa and James Branson were cited with open container.
- Jorge Bautista was cited with parking on the grass.
- Ross Tamaselli, Aaron Rygiel and Anthony Evans were cited with human waste
- Shane M. Murphy was cited with noise violation.
- Dillon M. Mincher was cited with impeding traffic.
Sunday, August 6
- Joseph Rosasco was cited with covered license plate and driving while license revoked.
- Tyler Briggs and Julio Rianos were cited with driving while licensed revoked.
- Duane Roberts was cited with red light violation.
- Rachel Waters and Maxton Farmer were cited with expired registration.
- Michael Manley was cited with no insurance, failing to register vehicle and fictitious plates.
- Terrell Humphrey was cited with driving while license revoked for DWI.
- Pavel Chibole was cited with driving while license revoked, no insurance and revoked plates.
- Steve Coffin was cited with illegal passing on the right.
- Westin Jennings Taylor and Rollin Nall Taylor were cited with alcohol and glass on the beach.
- Charles Upchurch and Adriana Banegas were cited with prohibited parking.