Friday, August 11
- Blaine Stowe was charged with assault on a female.
- Heath Drennon was charged with DWI.
- Kasey Maria Fishburne was charged with drug paraphernalia/CCW/consume <21.
- Cody Overcash was charged with attempted breaking and entering.
- Scott Allen Weikert was cited with a seatbelt violation.
- Valerie Anne Beckim, Jacob Michael Vincent Arnold, and Stephanie Lynn Yousefnejad, were cited with expired registrations.
- Daniel Dudley Lucas, Christine Trask Chappell, Dylan Robert Sillmon, and John Kelly were cited with speeding.
- Justin James Davee was cited with a tint violation.
- Elizabeth Norfleet Brition was cited with failure to reduce speed.
- Phillip Murdock was cited with improper equipment (headlight).
- Shane Jackson, Roben Torres, and Marleny Flores were cited with impeding traffic.
Saturday, August 12
- Albert Roberts Eckel was charged with DWI.
- Nicholas Mullins was cited with failure to secure passenger under 16.
- Lucas Wright was cited with expired registration.
- James Sharp was cited with failure to slow down/move over.
- William Bowen was cited with speeding.
- Matthew Copeland was cited with possession of paraphernalia/possession of a schedule VI narcotic.
- Phyllis Brown was cited with expired registration.
- Tabitha Gray was cited with failure to decrease speed.
- Kyra Stariknok was cited with speeding.
- Marquavious Wilson was cited with DWLR.
- Arnetta Harrison was cited with 74.1.
- Ma Teresa Vargas, Catherine B. Johnson, and Richard Junior Gordon were cited with parking violations.
- Michael Livingston, Randy Garcia, James Groon, Joshua Stewart, Christopher Olejniczak, Kyle Moran, Melissa Smith, and Shannon Schaible were cited with impeding traffic.
Sunday, August 13
- Douglas Spencer Jennings was cited for speeding.
- Franklin Samuel-Cutts Perry was cited for a seatbelt violation.
- Amanda Marie Schumacher was cited for speeding/failure to maintain liability insurance.
- Robert Francis Bedel was cited for speeding.
- Mary Claire Hollifield was cited for speed 57/35 & C&R.
- Thomas Craigg was cited for impeding traffic.