Friday, September 1
- James Stewart Spader was cited with seat belt – driver.
- Kathryn Patricia Anderson was cited with DWLR.
- Catherine Marie Colmar was cited with expired registration / expired inspection.
- Abraham E Attalidis was cited with speeding 54/35.
- Joseph James Santos was cited with seat belt – driver.
- Stephen Charles Durley, Joel Maness, Amy Campbell, and Paige Elizabeth Mccaleb were cited with expired registration.
- August Schuster Brittain III was cited with DWLR / disp revoked license (focus patrol).
- Rose Thompson was cited with DWLR/ expired registration.
- Brent Hayes was cited with failure to maintain lane.
- Jimmy Wayne Neil IV was cited with driving a vehicle over/upon a median.
- Ashley Gregory Peterson, Jessica Leeann Ammons, and Carl J Wolf were cited with a stop sign violation.
- Alexcia Southerland was cited with DWLR and child restraint violation, simple possession and drug paraphernalia.
- Edward Morrison was cited with failure to move over/ slow down.
- Franklin Keith Ashley was cited with a headlamp violation / exceeding posted speed.
- Terrell Devonte Stanley was cited with careless and reckless driving.
- Ariahn Cromartie was cited with exceeding posted speed.
- Hanna Maxey was cited with a fictitious tag, expired registration.
- Nathan Adelman was cited with glass.
- Jason M Munyon was cited with an open container.
Saturday, September 2
- Benjamin Gerard Barbour was charged with a DWI.
- Lawrence Junior Wiley was charged with possession of schedule II (cocaine), possession of drug paraphernalia, intoxicated & disruptive, RDO.
- Mallory Erin Lenker was cited with DWLR / displaying a suspended license.
- Glenn Myron Gowdy was cited with speeding 52/35.
- Mimi Marshea Gravely was cited with speeding 57/35.
- Robert W Hargett was cited with seat belt – driver.
- William Henderson Cameron was cited with an expired registration.
- Cris Aiden Jackson was cited with failure to yield.
- Janpierre De Haas was cited with speeding 51/35.
- Charles Garrett was cited with an expired registration.
- Benjamin Gerard Barbour was cited with a DWI.
- Michael Evans was cited with no operator’s license.
- Matthew Roberts was cited with glass on the beach.
- Bennett P Donaway, Andrew Wood, and Joshua Johnson were cited with open containers.
Sunday, September 3
- Sarah Elisabeth Sawyer was cited with DWLR / expired registration.
- John Eugene Langone was cited with speeding 49/35.
- Cherise Lynn Kammerer was cited with speeding 52/35.
- Sandra Gatling-Greene was cited with speeding 39/25.
- Dylan Scott Holliday was cited with improper passing left.
- Preston Norman White was cited with seat belt – driver.
- Douglas Scott Miller was cited with speeding 51/35.
- Jennifer Omahen was cited with an expired registration.
- Aditya Bhaiji was cited with a safety movement violation.
- Tiara Nicole Rabah, Emma Leighton Jones, and Matthew Tyler King were cited with under age consumption.
- Robert Cooke III was cited with fictitious tag and failure to register.
- John Bradley was cited with underage consumption and fraudulent ID.
- Ralph Wood was cited with exceeding the posted speed.
- Jonathan Johnson was cited with underage consumption/ possess malt beverage/drug paraphernalia.
- Merced Gonzalez Jr. and Rodrigo Granados were cited with consuming alcohol under 21.
- Jonathan Johnson was cited with driving after consuming under 21/ expired registration.
- DZ8174, CH82785, BTK3544, KCU8401, ADY8161, BDX8908, and V40770 were cited with parking violations.
- Scott Thomas Murphy, and Caitlyn Gillis were cited with glass on the beach.
- Adam Bullock was cited with an open container.